Information Collection and Use
On this site we will collect information from you in several different ways. By collecting personal information from you we are able to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customised experience. For example:
1. You will only need to enter your personal information once.
2. We will be able to create content for the site which is more relevant to you.
3. Information, products, and services will be easier to find.
4. We will be able to communicate new information, products, and services to you.
Registration and Ordering
You have the option to complete an online registration form when using certain parts of this Site or when ordering products, You will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information during registration, including but not limited to, your name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number and email address. This personal information is used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders and to communicate with you about your order and our Site. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we will use the personal information to contact you.
Cookies and Other Technology
1. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored as text files by your Internet browser on your computer's hard drive.
3. Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on this Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on this Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
4. We may use third-party advertising companies to help us tailor Site content to users or to present advertisements on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
5. Log Files. As with most web sites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access this Site. We may also log your Internet protocol ("IP") address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
Information Use and Disclosure
1. Internal Use. To enable us to process your order and provide you with customer service we will use your personal information. We may also use this information to improve our Site's content and layout and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
2. Communications with You. Your personal information will also be used to communicate with you about our Site and your orders and deliveries. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
This Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") for all financial transactions through this Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. We rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit our Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall. While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
Updates to this Policy