Abelia grandiflora | Abelia
- Genus: Abelia
- Species: grandiflora
- Eventual Height: 180
- Eventual Spread: 250
- Position: full sun, south, west
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Evergreen
- Soil Drainage moist but well drained
- Soil PH: acid, alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
- Awards: RHS Award of Garden Merit
An attractive, semi-evergreen, long-flowering shrub for a mixed border. Abelia grandiflora produces deep-green, glossy leaves which can last for most of the year. Producing masses of small, fragrant, pink-flushed, trumpet-like flowers in June on arching branches thoughout the summer.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!