Acer griseum | Paperbark maple
- Genus: Acer
- Species: griseum
- Eventual Height: 1200
- Eventual Spread: 800
- Position: full sun, partial shade, north, south, east, west
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Deciduous
- Soil Drainage moist but well drained
- Soil PH: acid, alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
- Awards: RHS Award of Garden Merit
A beautiful small tree with brilliant red autumn foliage. The Paper Bark Maple is one of the most attractive of all small trees. Stunning, cinnamon-coloured peeling bark peeling off in thin papery pieces and deeply lobed, dark green leaves turning yellow, orange and red in autumn. It's slow growth and year round interest makes the Acer griseum paper bark maple an ideal plant for the smaller garden.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!