Achillea millefolium Moonshine | Yarrow
- Genus: Achillea
- Species: millefolium
- Cultivar: Moonshine
- Eventual Height: 100
- Eventual Spread: 50
- Position: full sun, south, east, west
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Evergreen
- Soil Drainage well drained
- Soil PH: acid, alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: exposed, sheltered
- Hardiness: (H3) Tender in frost
- Awards: RHS Award of Garden Merit
Achillea Moonshine has great, flat clusters of canary-yellow flowers that form an upright habit. It is long flowering, drought-tolerant and is best grown at the back of sunny border. You should mix Moonshine with other vibrant colours or plant amongst grasses.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!