Aconitum x cammarum Bressingham Spire | Monkshood
- Genus: Aconitum
- Species: x cammarum
- Cultivar: Bressingham Spire
- Eventual Height: 100
- Eventual Spread: 30
- Position: partial shade, north, east, west
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Deciduous
- Soil Drainage moist but well drained
- Soil PH: acid, alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
- Awards: RHS Award of Garden Merit
Aconitum Bressingham Spire is an upright perennial with dark green leaves and dense spikes of deep indigo blue flowers from midsummer to early autumn.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!