Actaea racemosa Black Negligee | Bugbane
- Genus: Actaea (cimicifuga)
- Species: racemosa
- Cultivar: Black Negligee
- Eventual Height: 150
- Eventual Spread: 50
- Position: partial shade, north, east, west
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Deciduous
- Soil Drainage well drained
- Soil PH: acid, alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
Actaea Black Negligee is one of the darkest forms to date with arching spires of fragrant pink-tinged flowers rising above a magnificent clump of dark, dense foliage in the middle of autumn.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!