Actaea simplex Brunette | Bugbane
- Genus: Actaea (cimicifuga)
- Species: simplex
- Cultivar: Brunette
- Eventual Height: 150
- Eventual Spread: 50
- Position: partial shade, north, east, west
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Deciduous
- Soil Drainage well drained
- Soil PH: acid, alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
- Awards: RHS Award of Garden Merit
Actaea Brunette is a great foliage plant. Soft pink flowers contrast well with near black stems. Lovely fragrance. They prefer rich, moisture retentive soil in full sun or partial shade. Also known as Cimicifuga.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!