Actaea simplex Pink Spike | Bugbane
- Genus: Actaea (cimicifuga)
- Species: simplex
- Cultivar: Pink Spike
- Eventual Height: 120
- Eventual Spread: 100
- Position: partial shade, north, east, west
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Deciduous
- Soil Drainage moist but well drained
- Soil PH: acid, alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
Actaea Pink Spike is a new form of the lovely autumn flowering plant with frothy pinky-white flower spikes, above rich bronze foliage. It prefers moist, fertile, humus rich soil.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!