Asplenium scolopendrium | Harts Tongue Fern
- Genus: Asplenium
- Species: scolopendrium
- Eventual Height: 50cm
- Eventual Spread: 50cm
- Position: full shade, partial shade, north, south, east, west
- Soil Drainage moist but well drained
- Soil PH: alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: exposed, sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
- Awards: RHS Award of Garden Merit
Asplenium are mainly small ferns that grow in clusters, great for planting in shady crevices in a rock garden or rock wall. Grow in well drained soil with added grit. Always keep moist and feed when growing. This tropical looking Asplenium is unusual in that the fronds are not divided.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!