Astrantia Dark Shiny Eyes | Masterwort
- Genus: Astrantia
- Cultivar: Dark Shiny Eyes
- Eventual Height: 100
- Eventual Spread: 50
- Position: full sun, south, east, west
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Deciduous
- Soil Drainage moist but well drained
- Soil PH: acid, alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
Astrantia Dark Shiny Eyes is a clump forming perennial with masses of palm shaped leaves, each wiry stem is topped with very dark red flower head set in a cup of black tipped bracts in early summer and flowers again in September. Plant Astrantia Dark Shiny Eyes in moist, rich soil in part to full shade ideal for under trees.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!