Athyrium filix-femina Victoriae | Victoria Lady Fern
- Genus: Athyrium
- Species: filix-femina
- Cultivar: Victoriae
- Eventual Height: 100
- Eventual Spread: 100
- Position: full sun, full shade, partial shade, north, south,
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Deciduous
- Soil Drainage moist but well drained
- Soil PH: acid, alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: exposed, sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
Athyrium Victoriae, Considered the Queen of Ferns, this exquisite selection of the deciduous Lady Fern was the pride and joy of the Victorian fern craze. Spectacular, with fronds that are crisscrossing and crested.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!