Athyrium vidalli | Lady Fern
- Genus: Athyrium
- Species: vidalii
- Eventual Height: 80
- Eventual Spread: 70
- Position: full sun, full shade, partial shade, north, south,
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Deciduous
- Soil Drainage moist but well drained
- Soil PH: acid, alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: exposed, sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
Athyrium vidaliiis a handsome Japenese lady fern, in spring the young fronds emerge reddish on and mature to a rich green 35cm long with red-purple midribs. It makes a fine contrast to large-leaved perennials such as Hostas, flowering shade-lovers from Dicentra to Astilbe.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!