Clematis texensis Princess Diana | Clematis
- Genus: Clematis
- Species: texensis
- Cultivar: Princess Diana
- Eventual Height: 400
- Eventual Spread: 100
- Position: full sun, partial shade, south, east, west
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Deciduous
- Soil Drainage moist but well drained
- Soil PH: acid, alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: exposed, sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
Stunning tulip-like flowers, Clematis texensis Princess Diana bears incredibly large rich pink flowers, some as large as your hand. This late-flowering clematis looks lovely growing through a Wisteria or tree.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!