Cornus florida Rainbow | Dogwood
- Genus: Cornus
- Species: florida
- Cultivar: Rainbow
- Eventual Height: 800
- Eventual Spread: 800
- Position: full sun, partial shade, north, south, east, west
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Deciduous
- Soil Drainage moist but well drained
- Soil PH: acid, alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: exposed, sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
A variegated flowering Dogwood that produces a magnificent display with the profusion of white flowers in May with colourful foliage. The leaves are variegated light and dark green with bright yellow markings. In autumn the leaves of the Cornus florida Rainbow turn lavender, red and scarlet.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!