Cornus sanguinea Midwinter Fire | Dogwood
- Genus: Cornus
- Species: sanguinea
- Cultivar: Midwinter Fire
- Eventual Height: 150
- Eventual Spread: 80
- Position: full sun, partial shade, north, south, east, west
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Deciduous
- Soil Drainage moist but well drained
- Soil PH: acid, alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: exposed, sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
Delicate white flowers adorn this new, exciting variety of Dogwood. Mid-green leaves turn a brilliant orange-yellow in autumn before falling to reveal striking flame-red stems. Cornus sanguinea Midwinter Fire is great for cheering up damp areas of the garden as well as making a colourful statement in a winter border.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!