Dryopteris erythrosora | Copper Shield Fern
- Genus: Dryopteris
- Species: erythrosora
- Eventual Height: 100
- Eventual Spread: 100
- Position: full shade, partial shade, north, south, east, west
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Semi Evergreen
- Soil Drainage moist but well drained
- Soil PH: acid, alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
- Awards: RHS Award of Garden Merit
Dryopteris erythrosorais a striking fern with reddish- coppery new growth and deeply cut, dark green fronds when mature. Outstanding autumn colour, contrasts beautifully with evergreen ferns and other woodland plants.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!