Dryopteris sieboldii | Japanese Wood Fern
- Genus: Dryopteris
- Species: sieboldii
- Eventual Height: 100
- Eventual Spread: 100
- Position: full shade, partial shade, north, south, east, west
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Semi Evergreen
- Soil Drainage moist but well drained
- Soil PH: acid, alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: exposed, sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
Dryopteris sieboldiiis an unusual and striking hardy fern from Japan, the fronds are pale green, leathery and lance shaped, unlike any other Dryopteris. Looks good planted with exotic plants.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!