Echinacea purpurea | Coneflower
- Genus: Echinacea
- Species: purpurea
- Eventual Height: 150
- Eventual Spread: 50
- Position: full sun, partial shade, south, east, west
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Deciduous
- Soil Drainage well drained
- Soil PH: acid, alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: exposed, sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
Forms clumps of quick-growing strongly upright stems with large, purple daisy flowers. Drought tolerant and long lived plants, perfect for borders and cottage gardens.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!