Echinacea purpurea Fragrant Angel | Coneflower
- Genus: Echinacea
- Species: purpurea
- Cultivar: Fragrant Angel
- Eventual Height: 75
- Eventual Spread: 40
- Position: full sun, partial shade, south, east, west
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Deciduous
- Soil Drainage well drained
- Soil PH: acid, alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: exposed, sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
Deliciously fragrant, the giant heads of pure white petals surround a contrasting orange cone. The double rows of petals are held horizontally, making a wonderful show. These drought tolerant, long lived Echinaceas are a must for any cottage garden or herbaceous border. Attractive to butterflies and bees.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!