Fatsia japonica | Japonica Aralia
- Genus: Fatsia
- Species: japonica
- Eventual Height: 400
- Eventual Spread: 400
- Position: full sun, partial shade, south, east, west
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Evergreen
- Soil Drainage moist but well drained
- Soil PH: acid, alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
- Awards: RHS Award of Garden Merit
Make a dramatic architectural statement with its large, pointed waxy leaves. Fatsia japonica is a very popular, successful plant for in or outdoors occuring wild in coastal woodland in Japan and South Korea. A handsome bushy plant with very large, fat, shiny leaves creating a sub-tropical effect. The Japanese Aralia produces small white flowers in autumn followed by black, globular berries. Remove the berries to increase leaf size.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!