Hebe Purple Shamrock | Hebe
- Genus: Hebe
- Cultivar: Purple Shamrock
- Eventual Height: 60
- Eventual Spread: 60
- Position: full sun, partial shade, north, south, east, west
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Evergreen
- Soil Drainage moist but well drained
- Soil PH: alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: exposed, sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
A small, compact, evergreen shrub, with attractive cream edged, spear-shaped leaves that turn purple in winter with purple flesh on new growth. Spikes of mauve flowers appear in summer on the Hebe Purple Shamrock.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!