Hydrangea paniculata Kyushu | Hydrangea
- Genus: Hydrangea
- Species: paniculata
- Cultivar: Kyushu
- Eventual Height: 250
- Eventual Spread: 150
- Position: full sun, partial shade, north, south, east, west
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Deciduous
- Soil Drainage moist but well drained
- Soil PH: acid, neutral
- Exposure: exposed, sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
- Awards: RHS Award of Garden Merit
Frothy looking, Hydranga paniculata Kyushu is an upright, deciduous shrub with slightly glossy dark-green, ovate leaves. Slender, conical flowerheads of creamy-white flowers in late summer to mid autumn.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!