Magnolia stellata | Magnolia
- Genus: Magnolia
- Species: stellata
- Eventual Height: 250
- Eventual Spread: 400
- Position: full sun, partial shade, south, east, west
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Deciduous
- Soil Drainage well drained
- Soil PH: acid, alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
- Awards: RHS Award of Garden Merit
Magnolia stellata is one of the best magnolias for a small garden. A popular, compact Magnolia with beautiful, star-shaped, pure white and lightly scented flowers, opening very early and before the leaves, eventually covering a mature shrub for several weeks.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!