Phormium cookianum Cream Delight | New Zealand Flax
- Genus: Phormium
- Species: cookianum
- Cultivar: Cream Delight
- Eventual Height: 100
- Eventual Spread: 100
- Position: full sun, partial shade, north, south, east, west
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Evergreen
- Soil Drainage well drained
- Soil PH: acid, alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: exposed, sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
Cream delight is a stunning variety with bright variegated leaves of fresh greens and pale yellowy-creams, it has a weeping mound forming habit and makes a great contrast to the greens in a mixed border.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!