Pittosporum tenuifolium Variegata | Kohuhu
- Genus: Pittosporum
- Species: tenuifolium
- Cultivar: Variegata
- Eventual Height: 400
- Eventual Spread: 250
- Position: full sun, partial shade, south, east, west
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Evergreen
- Soil Drainage well drained
- Soil PH: acid, alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: sheltered
- Hardiness: (H3) Tender in frost
- Awards: RHS Award of Garden Merit
Prized for its dramatic, dark grey or black young stems and distinctive, wavy-margined, grey-green leaves edged creamy-white. Pittosporum tenuifolium Variegata is a fast growing, large, bushy, evergreen shrub excellent for planting in warm coastal areas. Kohuhu can be successfully grown to form a windbreak or hedge.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!