Spiraea japonica Goldflame | Spiraea
- Genus: Spiraea
- Species: japonica
- Cultivar: Goldflame
- Eventual Height: 75
- Eventual Spread: 75
- Position: full sun, south, east, west
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Deciduous
- Soil Drainage moist but well drained
- Soil PH: acid, alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: exposed, sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
Spiraea japonica Goldflame is a small shrub providing dazzling foliage. Young leaves first appear in spring and are reddish orange colour, then transform into a bright yellow eventually turning green. Although grown primarily for it's foliage, the flowers are a wonderful rose-pink colour throughout the summer.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!