Thalictrum Black Stockings | Meadow Rue
- Genus: Thalictrum
- Cultivar: Black Stockings
- Eventual Height: 200
- Eventual Spread: 75
- Position: full sun, partial shade, south, east, west
- Evergreen or Deciduous: Deciduous
- Soil Drainage moist but well drained
- Soil PH: acid, alkaline, neutral
- Exposure: sheltered
- Hardiness: (H4) Hardy
Thalictrum Black Stockings has lavender-purple flowers held high on stunning black stems; each small flower is made up of tiny strands like downy thistles, giving the plant a hazy, fluffy effect with foliage that is scalloped and lacy.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!